Spain is arguably the world’s most exciting wine producer. The country is home to some of the oldest vineyards in the world and has done a fantastic job in recent years of championing some of its native grape varieties rather than letting more recognisable ‘international’ varieties take over its famous wine regions. With the Atlantic Ocean to the West, the Mediterranean to the East and vast and varied landscapes across the Iberian Peninsula, Spain offers drinkers an immensely diverse tapestry of wine regions to explore. Don’t let obscure varieties or unheard-of regions scare you – embrace these wines with confidence and expand your world of wine.
In this case, you’ll receive 1 bottle of each of the following, plus a 6-pack of Moritz Cerveza from Barcelona!
1. Maranones El Quiebro Albillo 2018
2. Puro Rofe 'Blanco' 2020
3. Castro Martin 'Sobre Lias' Albarino 2020
4. Puro Rofe ‘Masdache’ Blanco 2020
5. Bodegas Pirineos Principio Moristel 2020
6. Casa Castillo Monastrell 2019
7. Peixes 'Peixe da Estrada' Tinto 2018
8. Peixes 'Os Bidueiros' Mencia 2018
9. Fedellos de Couto ‘Cortezada’ Mencia 2019
10. Artuke 'Pies Negros' Rioja 2019
11. Artuke 'Finca de Los Locos' Rioja 2019
12. La Rioja Alta 'Vina Alberdi' Reserva 2016
13. Moritz Lager 330ml Cans 6-pack